Monday, January 13, 2014

New Year... Old struggles?

I'm sitting in my hotel room watching NCIS reruns, eating horrible Chinese, searching for information on google to complete my report, and trying to convince myself to workout.

Its 2014 and I refused to make the same old resolutions - lose weight, eat better, work harder, travel all over the world, make millions, be the next top video vixen... You get my point :)

So here's my plan, make a list of all the resolutions that fell by the wayside in the last three years, and tackle each one at a time.

Here are the 10 issues I plan on resolving this year, If I don't get all them done by the end of 2014, there's always 2015 :) 
1. Start a healthy lifestyle
2. Build up my savings account
3. Release one of my movies
4. Start the Jade D. pod cast series
5. Be a better blogger
6. Get a place outside of Minnesota
7. Travel for fun
8. Go back to school for another round of torture
9. Be more disciplined
10. Be Fearless

If I can finish up items 1 through 8 then I'd be able to check 9 and 10 off my list immediately. 

In this entry, I will layout my plans for Issue number 1 - Start a healthy lifestyle.
I know what I have to do - workout, eat well, get some sleep, drink tons of water- but I don't do it. So for the next 21 days, I am going to challenge myself to do something I've never done....

I'm going to do a water fast!  

Every time I've tried fasting, I get really crabby and hungry. Then I yell at everyone around me and then eat tons of candy and donuts - within the first 3 hours. Epic fail!

Reasons for wanting to do the fast: I do believe the fast will help me cleanse my body and perhaps act like a way of reseting my body. After fasting for a set period of time, I'd like to believe I'd think twice before eating greasy nasty food. I want to give it a try..  If I can't do it then I can scratch it off my list. no biggie.

Well, I am done with blogging for the day. Since I'm starting my fast tomorrow, I am going to get some skittles, drink a milkshake and finish up my chicken fried rice :) I'm kidding.. 
What am I? a child?! I need some wine to go with my skittles and fried rice!






No comments:

Post a Comment